The Musculoskeletal and Pain Room
This option relates to the physiotherapy treatment of the musculoskeletal system and treatment and management of your pain. Musculoskeletal is the big word for the muscles, bones, joints, nerves, ligaments, cartilage and spinal discs in our bodies. The treatment uses physical approaches not only to assess and diagnose your symptoms but to treat and help resolve your pain using manual assessment and treatment techniques.
Treatment techniques at our hands
- Mobilisations and manipulations of joints
- Specific soft tissue mobilisations and massage
- Ergonomic and workplace assessment
- Assessment, advice and education on posture and movement disorders
- Treatment and advice for pain management
- Therapeutic exercise
- Hydrotherapy (exercise and treatments in water)
- Balance disorders
Our clinicians are experts in the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions and offer a manual approach to the diagnosis and treatment. Below is a small sample of some conditions treated.
- Acute and chronic low back pain and sciatica
- Neck pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Rehabilitation following fractures
- Shoulder instability and pain
- Joint replacement and surgical rehabilitation
- Headache and dizziness
- Arthritic problems and pain
- Carpal tunnel and repetitive strain associated disorders
- Whiplash associated disorders
- Poor posture
Prices for musculoskeletal and pain related problems
We provide high quality one to one treatment sessions with initial assessments taking one hour if required. Follow up treatments are for up to 45 minutes as required.
Initial assessment and treatment for 1 hour is £32.
Follow treatments up to 45 minutes is £32.
Initial assessment and treatment for 1 hour is £38
Follow treatments up to 45 minutes is £34
All home visits are priced at £50 with a 50 pence per mile charge over 6 miles.
Payments are by cash, cheque, debit and credit card with all payments following each session.